Another Assault to Barney´s Memories.






he aqui, otro articulo legendario que relata una hasaña imposible para el humano promedio, pero facil de realizar para alguien como Barney, con ustedes...Crunching the numbers!

CRUNCHING THE NUMBERS

May 4, 2009
I recently reached an important personal goal: 200 women. That's like 100 women, twice...but you know, with 100 totally different women. Since it's clearly just a numbers game, I think it's safe to say I'm in the lead.*

With the almost mythic "200" conquered, I started wondering how "200" fits in the pantheon of landmark numbers.

*Professional athletes, Pharaohs, and Kennedys excluded from competition
200 BY THE NUMBERS
200---number of women I´ve slept with
44.5---Neckthies lost during my early-morning scapes
18---Please
39,000---New altitude record set on a red-eye from L.A. to New York. I guess that makes me and Jenna (?) charter members of the 7.39 Mile High Club
19,330---Second Highest altitude...thank you Mt. Kilimanjaro!
0---Second Dates
207---A clasic Landmark, tripled
2.15---Average number of boobs per chick
9---Consecutive nights spent "entertaining"
.400---Batting average at nursing conventions
83---Laser Tag World Championship I´ve won
100---Percent of time I´ve been satisfied.
no esperaba mas de Barney....aunque estoy seguro de que miente con lo de los campeonatos de Laser Tag...bueno eso es todo x hoy hasta la proxima y Suit Up!

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Geee Mark that's right it's gonna be delight... wait for it... ful (Season four bro) but there's a mistake in your poll it's "slutty" not sluggy hahaha it's worse I know... bit that's Ted's dirty imagination...

By the way, I'm yey, I'm just too lazy to log in

Publicar un comentario