First Time Writting

Hi everybody! Im Mark, The First reason to write this shit is to make public my life and I Hope Dad read it when he comes after buy cigarettes The Time that have past is 17 years, 9 months,5 days and 34 seconds 35...36....37 anyways.
Well the first time to take in count is im just a person like every body except by my identity crisis attacks, an example
Mark 1 I will not be ignored
M2 Im sowwy I welled at you
M3 I will put a bullet in your fuckin Skull
M4 Today I saw your face in a cloud
M5 What about all our planes after graduation?
M6 Im the Gingerbread man
M7 Zoom! Zoom!
Well that Happen the first time that I Talked to my Girlfriend, you know her reaction, Dont you?...exactly she hit me with a chair.

Fine, Until next time, just pray that a jew dont kidnappe me again, See ya.

1 comentario:

Raxel dijo...

jeje ta chido tu blog y ojale la tejona no lo lea y te trate de matar ...otravez

Publicar un comentario