Breaking The Rules



Yeah I Dont care if YEY say that I cant write here except on Friday, but its an important motive this time.
Well after I had a violent and stupid, but Funny Battle with 2 of my Mid Brothers (Second and third Image) well, Yey take a new level of craziness and decide make a Challenge that involve to these 4 singular characters and making it remain with out talking to anyother by an entire day (well, If I have luck, Ill reach 15 minutes) and the reason its that Yey say that we dont have control. After talking it With Grandma, He says that maybe yey can survive, I think he too, but The Worst Case of distraction is between Granpa and me (well ,people say, but Im not sure), But hey Im not Guilty that a Grandpa and a Teddy Bear can be friends, well I just Hope to survive....







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario